Organic Single-Grain Cereal Oatmeal 🍛
Provide your baby essential nutrition while exposing them to the tastes of different grains.
Because 1 out of 5 babies ages 6-12 months are not getting enough iron in their diet, finding an iron-fortified infant cereal is key to healthy growth and development. Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber® cereals are the #1 source of iron.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand For Infant Cereals
- Iron helps support Learning Ability
- Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- No artificial flavors or colors
Preparing, feeding and storing
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or GERBER® Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
Nutrition and ingredients
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR (CONTAINS WHEAT),
VITAMINS AND MINERALS: CALCIUM CARBONATE, CHOLINE BITARTRATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMINE MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12.